Glucaldehyde lactone, short for glucuronide, is a naturally occurring chemical substance, is a glucose metabolite produced in human liver, and is an important component of connective tissue.
|Other Names：||D-Glucuronic acid γ-lactone|
|Place of Origin：||China|
|Type：||Auxiliaries and Other Medicinal Chemicals|
|Grade Standard：||Medicine Grade|
|Appearance：||white crystal or crystalline powder|
|Product packaging：||25KG/ drum|
|Product storage：||shaded sealed in a cool and dry place|
|Shelf life：||24 months|
1. The main role of glaldehyde lactone is to enhance the detoxification function of the liver, restore or improve
the brain function,
2. Adjusting immune function, which can nourish skin, delay aging, improve hypoxia, eliminate fatigue, and
enhance the control and coordination ability of various organ functions.
3. For acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, or for food or drug poisoning and detoxification
Appliocation：1. In clinical, for acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, or for food or drug poisoning detoxification.
2. It has the effect of beautifying and nourishing the human body
3. for food or drug poisoning.
4. Adjuvant therapy for arthritis, rheumatism and other connective tissue diseases.
5. Can be used as feed additive.